The Bullhead Area Chamber was established in 1960. With changing Executive Directors, the chamber has remained geared towards growth and success in the business community. The Chamber Staff is dedicated in leading the Tri-State’s largest business organization by continuing to work on business growth and tourism. The chamber team works hard every day to carry out the mission statement and goals of the Chamber. The Bullhead Area Chamber is actively involved in promoting its members through advocacy, workforce and economic development, networking, ribbon cutting celebrations and making sure our community is a great place to live, work, and play. We are proud to say we have a strong Chamber and community that supports one member to another.
The Bullhead Area Chamber of Commerce has something for everyone. Stop in to learn about businesses that support our community, restaurants and their daily deals, gather maps and brochures, or simply stop by to drop off some business cards. We are here for you! Staff is excited to answer questions, help plan a vacation, or lead you to hidden local secrets that only the seasoned experts would know about our tri-state area.
If you are a new or existing business owner, please explore the option of becoming a member of the Bullhead Area Chamber of Commerce. We have something special to offer every member. We will support your growth and help establish a quality networking system that will surely lead you to further success within our growing community. Information can be found on our “Member Resources” Page located at the top of our website.
Get the word out
Each year the Bullhead Area Chamber of Commerce offers a diverse schedule of events and programs to serve our members’ interests.Chamber events continue to grow and evolve with participation and support from members like you. In continuing our tradition, the Chamber is proud to present the Annual Marketing and Sponsorship Menu. Known widely as premium opportunities to build business connections, the Chamber’s activities and events are also perfect for those looking for heightened visibility.
Sponsorship gives your business the opportunity to market to attendees, speak at events, showcase your business and get your information in front of hundreds of people at one time. Our opportunities range in benefits and price, and have the ability to meet important marketing objectives for companies both large and small, with varying budgets and business objectives. The Chamber appreciates all sponsors and takes great strides in recognizing each sponsoring organization. When designing your business marketing plan, consider these Chamber opportunities. Your organization can make the most of its membership investment by securing an event sponsorship today.
Why become a member?
The Power of NETWORKING
If you want to make the most of your Chamber Investment then you need to NETWORK!
- Bring door prizes to mixers
- Have your brochures and business cards with you at all of the Chamber events and make sure it has your name, business name, slogan and tell them specifically what type of business connections you are looking for
- Be prepared at all times with a 30-60 second “elevator speech” ready for meeting new people
- When attending Chamber events bring your calendar and make a goal to schedule a certain number of appointments
- Monthly ”Business After Hours Mixers” and “Finally Friday Morning Mixers”
- Informative Speaker Luncheons (arrive early and mingle before presentations)
- Ribbon Cuttings
EVERY EVENT is an opportunity for you to make a new and promising business connection!
Your RIBBON CUTTING (through attendees and TONS of media attention afterwards)
Business Cards and Brochures displayed in our main lobby, as well as the heavily trafficked Visitor’s Center
- These will also be included in relocation packets.
- Did you know that last year we greeted and answered questions for over 120,000 inquires through our walk-in visitors, phone calls, website hits and emails
Host a mixer – have people step foot into your business to see what it is all about
- Have direct links to your business website, Facebook page and LinkedIn
- Post “Hot Deals” open to everyone, or “Member-to-Member Discounts” for your fellow Chamber members only
- Post events on the Chamber’s community calendar
- Type in keywords for search engine optimization
- Write a business description, fill out store hours and much more!
Additional Membership Benefits
Discount to members when renting the Chamber’s meeting space (over 9000 sq. ft. of meeting space)
Use of the Chamber’s bulk mail permit
Low-cost Leadership Development Program through Colorado River Women’s Council
A listing in the “Community Profile Guide”
- A buyer’s guide which is sent in all relocation packets and is given to tourists in the Visitor’s Center
Weekly e-blasts are sent to educate members on various topics, Chamber and Community Related